Thanks for your MDM software. Its very nice and easy to use.
Now I have a understanding question, because I have 2 exactly same devices but the one device is installing app updates automatically and the other device is always asking for it instead of installing automatically.
And I want to ask why? Because I cant find some different settings on the devices.
What did I do?
- Resetting the device
- Enabling developer settings by pressing 5 times the build button
- Allow ADB
- Installing the MDM -> adb install -r hmdm-4.02-os.apk
- Made MDM to device owner -> adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.hmdm.launcher/.AdminReceiver
- Open MDM & Scan QR Code of website
- Go through the steps which MDM software show
And then the one device is asking for installation and the other one is automatically green after few minutes/hours - so the app is automatically installed without asking.
Some ideas why this is the case?
Android 8 is installed on both.